Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Wish List

{1.  ChloĆ© Paraty Leather Bag, $1,895; 2. Miu Miu Glitter and Crystal Embellished Brogues, $585; 3. Apple 64GB iPad, $829; 4. Kain Vera Cross Back Jersey Maxi Dress, $130; 5. YSL Arty Enamel Ring, $195}
Even though Hanukkah Harry has come and gone, here is my Holiday Wish List. Hey, better late than never! Fortunately (or unfortunately), my birthday is still right around the corner so it's quite possible one of these goodies could be mine by the end of the year- even if I do buy one or two for myself!

I have absolutely been obsessing over this YSL ring for a good year now! And those Miu Miu shoes are so sparkly and happy, I couldn't resist! The maxi is an absolute staple in my closet and the color of this Kain Label number is just gorge. With business picking up, I have found myself daydreaming about an iPad for days now- I'm thinking this is a perfect overdue graduation present...right?!? Finally, that gorgeous bag that is Chloe is to die for! The perfect combo of structure and slouch, I need this for ever and always!

Well, hint hint, cough cough, I hope these picks find their way into my closet one of these days...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think