Thursday, August 1, 2013

Black Blazer

Blazer: BCBG Max Azria (last season, similar styles here, here & here) | Tank: Michael Stars | Shorts: Vintage Levis (similar styles here, here & here) | Boots: rag & bone

Did you miss me? I know I've been totally MIA lately - between work & well, work, I've been nonstop with little time to take outfit shots...whaa whaa :( But, don't fret! I'm back!

This outfit totally reminds me of a mullet - business on top & party on the bottom. I'm not mad about it though! I'm lucky I can get away with wearing outfits like this to business meetings but you could totally make this more work friendly by adding matching black shorts for a more put together short suit look! 

Hope you guys have had a great week & are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think