Thursday, May 29, 2014

Red Shed

Sweater: Free People // Super old, loving these light weight sweaters here, here & here | Shorts: Old Citizens of Humanity Pants DIY'd into Shorts // Similar styles here, here & here | Wedges: Pour La Victoire

A little night time exploring from a couple of weeks ago. The best part about Austin (in my opinion) is there is always some little gem in the most unexpected places! When life is full of this many surprises, how can you not be happy?!

The days are getting longer and the nights are getting warmer so I've found myself shifting all my Summer staples to the front of my closet - hello, Spring Cleaning & Summer shopping!

Stay tuned for some of my must - haves this season & my new gotta get 'em pieces comin' atcha later tomorrow! 

xx
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think