Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Interior Inspiration : The 'Cloffice'


If you've been reading along for the last couple of months, you all know that I just moved to Austin! Well, the best part about this move was the fact that we had an extra bedroom that we really didn't know what to do with...um, hello cloffice! 

There's no better place to work (especially when you work at home) than somewhere that truly inspires you & makes you utterly happy. Well, not gunna lie, my shoes, clothes, jewelry & bags kinda make me giddy so why not build my office space in the same room as them?! 

Here are some images that are getting me inspired. I know I want to have all the furniture be white with bold pops of color in the art & accessories I plan on using to decorate the room. What do you guys think? Would love to hear any input from you!

Here are some online shops I'm doing some major damage & getting loads of inspo:
SS Print Shop (just bought a ton of prints here!)

Happy Hump Day!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think