Monday, November 15, 2010

Bec & Bridge






{Bec & Bridge Spring and High Summer Collections}

When I was living in Sydney, I interned at Cirqlate Publicity and worked with Bec & Bridge- designers that I absolutely love! I remember obsessing over every piece in their collections and used and abused the fact that they worked in the showroom next door and had their warehouse downstairs. I honestly bought everything I possibly could and am kicking myself that I didn't stay longer and buy goodies from their newer collections!

Anywho, enjoy the clothes. I have a strong feeling they are going to be making a huge impact here in the US pretty soon...how could they not? Their clothes are amazing and they are two of the nicest girls! 

Hmmm, I might be needing to get my tush back down under pretty soon. Is it just me or are Aussie labels totally blowing up the fashion world right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think