Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sun's Out, Gun's Out!

Tee: Forever21 | Shorts: Forever21 (old, but how fun is this pair for the Holiday season? This pair just makes me happy :) ) | Heels: Pour La Victoire | Necklace: gorjana | Rings: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelet: gorjana

Have you noticed there's been an accidental Summer theme this week? I'm totally eating this heat up! 

I'm a wee bit in love with these flowy shorts - I've totally rediscovered them after getting home from Denmark. The print is so fun & bright that I'm quick to reach for a white tee and wedges to pair 'em with. But I'm kind of dreaming of an amazing print top like this one (or this one!) to pair with them when the weather cools down.

With all the amazingness (yes, I know that's not a word but roll with it...) going on in my shorts, I kept the rest of my accessories pretty mellow. I've been loving stacking my rings - mixing textures, metals & stones and have been eying a few of these bad boys to add to my collection. 

What jewelry trends are you channeling right now? I love new inspiration!

xx

...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think