Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Smitten Kitchen

{Everyday Chocolate Cake}

{Zucchini and Ricotta Galette}

{Nectarine Brown Butter Buckle; All images www.smittenkitchen.com} 
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a total food junkie. What can I say? A girl has to eat, right?
My favorite food blog that I check out daily is Smitten Kitchen. Beware: Visit this site once and you may notice your clothes getting a bit tighter from all these amazing recipes!
From the Zuchinni and Ricotta Galette to the Nectarine Brown Butter Buckle you are bound to find some food inspiration from Deb, a freelance writer and photographer. Don't be intimidated by some of the complex titles...maybe take it slow and start off with the Everyday Chocolate Cake or Sweet Corn Pancakes.
Is your mouth watering yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think