Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bermuda, Bahama, Come On Pretty Mama

That's right - I'm heading to Bermuda next month for a family friend's wedding and I've definitely got some island fever already! With all my excitement, I've decided to put together a little packing list so I can start shopping for some amazing pieces...
 This dress is beyond! I'm thinking this is the perfect dress to wear to an island wedding - light, bold print and colorful. Can't wait to get this bad boy in my closet! 
 When I'm on vacay, I'm all about throwing on a tank - it's an effortless chic (who want's to think on vacation?). This tank is amazing with the extra lace detail and cut at the back - love!
 This romper is so playful, I love it! A romper is a definite must pack on my vacation list. 
 Who doesn't love a floral print, especially on an espadrille? These SCREAM Bermuda fun to me!
 Shorts are always a must have on vacation but these pineapple print beauts are a no brainer!
 I've never been a big fan of coverups but lately, I can't seem to get enough of tunics and caftans for the beach. 
 I have more than enough swimsuit to last me a lifetime but I can never get enough of them! I had the chance to see this stunner up close and personal at a tradeshow a few months ago and haven't been able to get it out of my head...
 No vacation wardrobe is complete without a great sandal. I'm a huge fan of gladiators - you can walk all day in them because they're that comfortable while still pulling off that effortless vacation look.
 This has to be the perfect beach bag - love the print and it's totally functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think