Monday, June 11, 2012

| Instagram |






Some photos from the last few weeks - it's definitely starting to feel like Summer and I'm not complaining!
  1. Playing with my jewels at work | All jewelry gorjana 
  2. New pants with an amazing print - can't wait to take these badboys out for a spin | Billabong (similar style here)
  3. Playing with bold prints and bright jewels | Pants: Forever21 (similar style here) Jewelry: gorjana
  4. Love my orange toes - I can't take my nail polish color too seriously | Shoes: Elizabeth & James (similar style here), Jeans: Blank NYC (I like these too), Shirt: Free People, Jewelry: gorjana
  5. Playing with all the jewelry at work 
  6. Saturday morning - 50 Shades, coffee and some summer body motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think