Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bermuda









1. Packing for the trip - I took a lot of fun, bold prints as you can see! | Dresses here, here & here
2. Playing with our Boarding Passes at LAX 
3. About to take off from Newark to Bermuda with the Sister | White Maxi Dress (similar here)
4. The view from our hotel room - spoiled, huh? | Hotel: The Reefs
5. The sand was white, white white! | Nails : Essie 'Action', Suit: PilyQ
6. Toes in the water, ass in the sand...
7. Wedding wear | Dress: Collective Concepts (similar style here & I LOVE this style too), Shoes: DVF Wedges , Necklace: local boutique Bella Bleu
8. View from breakfast every morning!
9. Goodbye Bermuda!

I'm back from the most amazing trip of all time - Bermuda! If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it - especially for all you East Coasters as it's just a quick hop, jump and a skip (ok, 2 hour flight) from New York!

My sister and I flew out together and had the worst travel karma - every flight was delayed, full and just all around not pleasant! I always travel comfortably and chose a white maxi dress for our red-eye over - nice enough to look presentable when you land but comfortable enough to sleep in! We were there for a good family friend's wedding but had plenty of time to enjoy the beach, go kayaking and catch up with old friends. 

For the wedding, I wanted to be tropical and fun so I went with this orange and ikat print dress with a bold orange necklace - do you like? When we weren't in dresses for dinners or events, we lived in our swim suits. I took some bold printed and nautical-esque suits to keep with the island vibes.

I am so glad I got to go and witness a gorgeous wedding but also experience this amazing island full of wonderfully nice people, coast lines and wildlife! 

Are you taking any vacations this Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think