Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Neon & Naturals




Aw, I'm so sad these photos did not come out well at all :( 

I bought this amazingly bright top from Zara this weekend ($9!) and was so excited to style it this week. I chose one of my oldest most favorite pair of Rich & Skinny jeans in a Cargo color to pair them with - I love how the 2 contrasted. Since my top was so bright, I kept everything else in the outfit very neutral opting for brown wedges and a brown bag in a classic shape.

Welp, I guess I'll just have to do a bit of a repeat offender soon to show you the full effect of the 'fit but, you get the idea for now!

Top: Zara (similar one here)
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (discontinued - similar style here)
Wedges: Zara (sold out- similar style here...these ones are great too & one sale!)
Bag: gorjana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think