Saturday, July 14, 2012

| Currently Coveting |

1. I love this dress! I've been drawn to pleated skirts lately (could you tell?!?) and like how this combines the femininity of the pleats with a tougher denim bodice | Motel Midi Dress
2. This skirt is so playful - the turquoise / nude color is so chic | ASOS Pleated Skirt
3. Yellow is only my radar right now and these shoes will definitely be taking me well into Fall | Derek Lam Wedge Sandals (on S A L E ! ) These beauties are amazing too
4. This top is perfect for work but is still sure to keep you cool in the warm Summer days. For fall, I'd wear exactly as styled - leather leggings and a clutch to take you from day to night | Equipment Sleeveless Blouse
5. How fun are these embroidered shorts? The rich red is right on trend but still totally versatile | Free People Embroidered Shorts
6. Rompers have been on my mind lately and the floral print on this one is just too good to pass up! P.S. how good would those Derek Lam beauts look with this?!? | Dallin Chse Romper
7. Boyfriend jeans are a must have in any girl's closet - pair a good baggy, beat up pair with the most delicate, feminine shoes you can find to complete the look | J Brand Boyfriend Jeans
8. This is a bag that you will have forever - studs, chain and red..what's not to love? | Rebecca Minkoff Spiky Studded Large Affair Bag
9. Pleats, nude and so easy to pair with a chunky sweater for Fall | findersKEEPERS Skirt

Just a few pieces I'm currently drooling over. Check out what else I'm loving at the moment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think