Monday, July 23, 2012

Outfit of the Day

I have been so inspired by (of all things!) shorts lately! I am loving a classic pair of cutoffs with a crisp white button up and a delicate pair of heels. I recommend sizing up on the shirt or heading into the men's section (don't be shy) for the button up - the baggier fit of the top makes the whole outfit. Top it all off with a chunky necklace.

1. Equipment Blouse | Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed? I am all for having this top in every color/print!
2. Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace | Those deep blue stones are a must have and so perfect for a subtle color block in this outfit.
3. Citizens of Humanity Shorts | This color is a must have for Fall
4. Alexander Wang Heels | Love the slight color block on these heels - perfect to bring you into next season seamlessly
5. Rebecca Minkoff | You can't go wrong with this classic shape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think