Sunday, July 29, 2012

Heart Me

I love a little pop of color in all my outfits and this sweater is the perfect piece for that! (My sis is obsessed with the heart print too). 
 I decided to pair the sweater with a relaxed pair of jeans - boyfriends are perfect for this. Because there is so much color in the sweater, the rest of the accessories should be pretty natural and low key in color. I like that these pumps are nude but still have texture to them so they're still a focal point of their own. 
Top it all off with a hat...only if you're having a bad hair day, of course!
Do you love a good pop of color in your everyday outfits?

....................................................

1. Sweater: J. Crew
2. Top: Equipment
3. Baseball Hat: Blank Caps
5. Pumps: LAMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think