Friday, September 6, 2013

<< Arrows >>

Top: Eternal Sunshine Creations // The Ivory/red combo here | Jeans: J Brand // Also available here | Heels: Calvin Klein | Sunnies: D&G

Well hello, Friday! 

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I wore this number last week and totally love it! This top (by one of my clients) is my new fave - so easy to wear with everything and the comfiest thing I've ever owned. I'm thinking I might get it in the white/red combo too so I can easily transition it into Fall. 

So excited for the weekend - time to get my life in order! I'm talking closet clean out (aka go through all my Fall/Winter pieces and see what I need for this season :) ), finally get some art up on my walls & buy a few things to spruce up my room. CRAZY plans, right?!? You know you're an adult when...

If you guys know of any amazing art & home goods sites or Etsy stores, let me know! I love discovering new home goods stores/sites!

xx
...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think