Thursday, September 12, 2013

Leather & Sweats

Jacket: Zara (loving these leather styles here, here & here) | Top: Michael Stars | Sweats: Zara (similar styles here, here & here) | Booties: rag & bone | Rings & Necklace: gorjana 

Well, hello Thursday! Is it just me or has this week totally flied by?!? No? Just me? Ok...

So, I dunno about you but I'm totally ready for Fall - leather, boots, sweaters & layers are on my mind right now. Can you tell? I bought these pants at Zara a couple of weeks ago as more of an 'after workout gym pant' buuut I've been inspired over on Pinterest with all the leather + sweat combo streetstyle shots so I decided to bring these bad boys out for a little play time on the streets!

What are you looking forward to wearing this Fall?

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think