Monday, October 21, 2013

Bikini Break in Cabo

Bikini: Sofia by ViX | Necklace: Luv AJ | Rings & Bracelets: Finds from my last trip to Cabo...aka I totally bought them off those guys trolling the beach with trinkets & treasures :) // some similar styles here, here & here | Sunnies: Those little carts you find on the boardwalk in Newps (um, it was totally a BOGO deal & they are now my new fave...love a good steal!) // similar version here

If you follow me on Insta, you know I took a little mini vacay last week to Cabo. 
Oh em gee, was it totally needed!!

I've been working like a dog so it was good to get away for a little R&R...but, 
let's be real, I need a vacation from my vacation! More on that later...

So, long story short - get ready for a total Cabo takeover this week on the blog - 
bikinis, travel diaries & drinks are on the menu with a side of an unforgettable fishing trip! 

But, let's talk about this 'kini for a second...
umm, hello ripple bum bottoms! 
By now you guys should know that my mentality when it comes to swim is less is more...always! 
If you don't know, now you know! 
Don't fight it - I'd never lead you astray, promise! 

But seriously, this color?!!? I'm in love! 
And the metal details on the top are kind of amaze - 
gives the whole girly print a little more pool cred, if you know what I mean! 

Stay tuned for mas! 
Oh & I do apologize for my creepy veiny hands...
apparently Cabo makes me look like an 80 year old woman.
 Ah well, things could be worse!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think