Friday, October 11, 2013

Glitter & Leather


Jacket: wildheart by Eternal Sunshine Creations // Available soon but loving these similar military inspired looks here, here & here | Dress: Zara // Old (um, scored for $9.99! But loving these little leather numbers here, here & here | Heels: Cole Haan | Bag: Deux Lux | Necklace: Unknown | Bracelet: gorjana (obsessed with these Luv AJ ones here & here)

Ok, this jacket is never coming off - not kidding! 
I think I've thrown it over as many things as humanely possible with no plans of stopping any time soon...
Oops!

But seriously, wore this little number to a fun little Spring 2014 preview 
for Sanctuary clothing on Tuesday! 
Um, get ready for some amazing pieces from them coming soon - 
if I had it my way I would've bought the whole line on the spot. 
Let's be real!

Happy Friday love muffins - 
what's the weekend scoop for ya?!?

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think