Monday, December 16, 2013

Black Lattice Pumps

Sweater: Sanctuary Clothing // loving these sweaters here, here & here too! | Jeans: Rich & Skinny // old, similar style here| Heels: Schutz via Fatal Obsessions

Totally in the middle of a food coma right now... 
My sister & I escaped to Mammoth this weekend to help 
celebrate my brother's 30th birthday - 
Happy Birthday, Adam! Luh you!
We spent the weekend eating, sledding & exploring - 
so much fun!
On a completely different note...
can we talk about these shoes for 5 seconds?!?
1 word: Obsessed!
I need some more stilettos in my life & 
these bad boys from Fatal Obsessions were the perfect addition!
They're having an awesome sale right now - 
70% off everything!! 
Plus, you can get an extra 20% off your entire purchase 
if you enter my code FOXTT at checkout! 
Happy Monday, loves!

xx
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think