Thursday, December 12, 2013

Leather Sleeves

Hat: Targetv- old, similar styles here & here | Jacket: Sanctuary Clothing | Blouse: Free People - old, similar style here | Jeans: Rich & Skinny - old, similar style here | Boots: Via Spiga - old, similar style here & on S A L E! | Bag: Mango 

This jacket has been my whole world this past week! 
It's been sooo cold here in SoCal 
(yes, we're totally wimps as soon as the temp drops below 60 degrees) 
& this bad boy has been keeping me snug without feeling sloppy or totally unpresentable...
you know what I mean?! 
I'm all about the beanie, boot & coat combo right now! 
If you follow me on Insta, this beanine has been in regular rotation...
Hi, my name is Alexia & I am a repeat offender. Don't judge me!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think