Thursday, March 13, 2014

Graphic Sweater + Leather Skirt

Sweater: Le Tote | Skirt: BB Dakota | Heels: Calvin Klein

When I first bought this skirt, I totally thought I'd be returning it...
Boy, was I wrong. 
Last time I wore this skirt, I paired it with a blazer. 
Now, I've paired it will this graphic sweater - the perfect 
piece to transition into Spring with 
(More of my favorites below). 
Next, I think I'll wear it with a crop top, chunky necklace & a block heel
Have you guys ever bought a piece that you totally thought you'd return 
& it turns out to be the most worn or versatile item in your closet?!
Crazy how things work out sometimes :)

xx
...


1 comment:

  1. love it! you look totally amazing in the leather skater skirt! and nice nude sandal heels!

    Check out my new outfit post and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think