Friday, January 17, 2014

Laser Cut Leather

Jacket: Zara // Old, similar styles here & here | Tank: Michael Stars // Old, LOVE this similar style here (& on S A L E for just $20!) | Skirt: BB Dakota | Heels: Calvin Klein | Bag: Deux Lux | Sunnies: D&G

This heat wave is amazing! 
I'm absolutely loving pulling my Summer pieces out from the 
back of my closet in the morning. 
Not bad, January...not bad!

Now, onto this skirt. 
I've been eyeing this perforated beauty for awhile 
& finally pulled the trigger last week. 
Best. Decision. Ever. 
I'm in love! 
I was a bit skeptical at first but 
I am obsessed with the little details, 
this fit & the fact that I can wear this with 
a cute sweater when the weather finally decides
 to give us some Winter 
(if that will ever happen).

Happy Friday!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think