Monday, January 13, 2014

Tea & A Bikini

Bikini: Sofia by ViX  | Bracelet: Jemma Sands | Tea: Tiny Tea by Your Tea

So, Winter in SoCal is not existent right now & I'm not that mad about it :)
Got to sneak in a little sunset sesh last week in my new 'kini! 
I am obsessed with the cutout details on the back - 
so cool & unlike anything I own. 
Since the Holidays are officially over & 
it's the season of New Year's Resolutions,
 I decided to try this little teatox I've been seeing all over Insta
Tiny Tea by Your Tea
Well - I'm in love! 
I love working out & eating clean but 
sometimes you need to cut all the junk out & detox your body 
& that's exactly what this tea does. 
It's all natural & tastes so good! I haven't had coffee in a week 
(which is unheard of for me) 
& am definitely enjoying my tea time!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think