Friday, January 3, 2014

Twelve Thirty One

Coat: Hand Me Down from my older sister - this bad boy has been kicking for 10+ years! // Similar styles here, here & here | Sweater: Sanctuary Clothing | Leggings: Sanctuary Clothing | Shoes: Ash | Sunnies: D&G

It's my birthday & I'll cry if I want to... 
Ok, not really - it W A S my birthday and I 
totally decided to celebrate in Austin, TX instead of crying...
let's be real!

My birthday is NYE so it's always a super fun day - 
usually spent eating my way through the new year & 
celebrating with friends and fam. 

This year, I wanted to get out of my comfort zone a little bit & 
head to Texas for live music, amazing food & 
some good ol' American fun! 

I hope you guys are kicking off 2014 with a bang. 
Wishing everyone a happy & healthy new year! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think