Thursday, November 14, 2013

Camo Denim

Jacket: Sanctuary | Tank: Michael Stars | Jeans: 7 for All Mankind // old & DIY distressed! Love these similar styles here, here & here) | Boots: rag & bone

So not only are we 1 day closer to the weekend 
(oh hey, Thursday...lookin' good!) 
but I'm super excited because 
I've got a little road trip to Arizona scheduled for tomorrow :)

So, all you Scottsdale, AZ natives...
where should I eat, shop, go, etc. while I'm there? 
I'm a major foodie so, in all honesty, 
I'm mainly interested in the restaurants, cafes & local spots I should pop into. 

On a completely other note - how amazinggg is this jacket
I own so much camo it's crazy but this jacket is the new camo apple of my eye. 
Perfect for everyday with denim but totally wearable with 
an LBD, some lace up booties and a girly but edgy clutch.

Are you still wearing camo this Fall / Winter?

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think