Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Leather & Cashmere


Hat: Target (similar hats here & here) | Sweater: Banana Republic (last season // Love these styles here, here & here) | Leggings: Sanctuary Clothing | Booties: Dolce Vita (old style, love these platform booties here, here & here) | Bag: Coach  

Oh hey guys!

So, this outfit pretty much sums up my Fall style vibe - super easy & comfy but 
put together enough to take some business meetings... aka exactly what I did today!

These leggings are my new go-to.

1. They're totally vegan leather - so cool!
2. They have these amazing little riding details on them... I love when clothes have unexpected & muted details 
3. They totally fit to your body in the most flattering way!

What's not to love?

You can totally switch out my sweater & boots for some caged heels & a button up for a little date-night outfit for those cooler nights too. 

Happy Hump Day!

xx
...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think