Friday, November 29, 2013

Cheat Sheet : Black Friday

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12


Leave it to NastyGal to get creative with their Black Friday deal! 
Take 40% off EVERYTHING black! 
Yeah, you'll def find some goodies here!


The more you spend, the more you save...
& well, it's easy to spend on Shopbop :) 
Includes All Full-Priced & SALE Items 
Spend $250+ & Save 15% 
Spend $500+ & Save20% 
Spend $1000+ & Save 25% 
Enter Code BIGEVENT13 at Checkout.

One of my fave online retailers can do no wrong this holiday season. 
Up to 75% off some of my fave designers...
my CC will be making some amazing purchases here today :)

I have recently fell back in love with ASOS 
and they're entire site is 20% off with the code GIMME20
I have my eye on this faux fur fabulousness right now... 


Obsessed with their statement necklaces right now! 
So, here's the deal: 
15% off 2 items with the code FRIDAY15 
25% off 3 items with the code FRIDAY25 
35% off 4 or more items with the code FRIDAY35



20% off everything today only! 
Um, hello new bowls, gold wishbone & perfect coffee table tray


25% off everything with code STOCKUP
I've been dying for a new duvet cover & other decorative things for the house...
perfect excuse to get some pieces I've been eying :)

Happy Shopping Days!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think