Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jewel Tone

Dress: Unknown (similar styles here, here & here) | Blazer: BCBG MAXAZRIA  | Booties: DVF (old) | Bag: Cole Haan

Just a quick one this morning - I'm still down in SD for work (follow me on Instagram to find out why I'm here...)! 

I am way too quick to grab for denim everyday so I've made a point to add more dresses & non-denim pieces to my closet - this dress being one of them. I'm a huge fan of the color & the cut - the skater skirt makes me feel chic without having to do too much! 

I hope you guys are having an awesome day!

xx
...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look!! I love especially that cute dress :) xoxo

    GIVEAWAY- Win a 20$ voucher from firmoo:
    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/2012/11/first-giveaway-win-20-voucher-from.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think