Monday, December 31, 2012

San Francisco

Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Tee: Forever21 | Coat: Unknown | Snood: Calvin Klein | Sneakers: Converse | Bag: Deux Lux

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know I'm currently in San Francisco with my boyfriend catching up with all my college friends, bringing in the New Year & celebrating my birthday! 

Today is my birthday and I couldn't be happier to be celebrating in this amazing city! We spent the whole day yesterday playing tourist - running around the marina, taking in the Golden Gate Bridge & then heading downtown to Union Square for some shopping and trolley rides! 

I hope you guys are having an awesome last day of 2012 and here's to an amazing 2013!

Cheers! 

xx
...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think