Thursday, December 13, 2012

Read Me

 Jacket: Zara | Top: Zara | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Booties: rag & bone | Bag: Cole Haan | Bracelet: gorjana | Necklace: gorjana

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have heard I was down in San Diego this weekend for a fun little project. Well, I am excited to share the first set of photos with you! Amazing photographer, Jessica Chavez & and I wandered around Little Italy & shot 4 amazing looks for the blog. 

Side note, I grew up in San Diego but never took the time to discover Little Italy / Downtown. Let me tell you, there are some amazing gems down there - makes me want to keep on wandering every time I head home! This bookcase background was just the beginning...

Can't wait to share the rest with you & would love to hear what you think of the shoots!

xx
...






1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit!! Especially that stunning jacket <3 xoxo

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think