Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Eve

1. Dress // Three Floor
2. Clutch // Minaudiere
3. Ring // Made Her Think
4. Forarm Band // Citrine by the Stones
5. Heel // Camilla Skovgaard

Well, the new year is fast approaching and I couldn't be more excited! Not only am I heading up to SF (the first time since I graduated from Nor Cal 2 years ago!) to spend time with my friends, but I will also be celebrating my 25th (!) birthday on New Year's Eve! So, needless to say, I will be bringing in the new year in a chic little birthday dress! 

I've had my eye on this Three Floor beauty for awhile now and I decided to pull the trigger and spoil myself for this milestone birthday. I am so happy with it! Usually, I'm scared to wear white to events - I'm such a klutz and tend to spill on everything - but I am obsessed with white this Winter and I wouldn't want to be in anything else on my birthday. I'm deciding to keep the dress the focal point of the outfit and accessorize very minimally but with a black & white theme in mind. The best part about all these accessories? They're currently on SALE over at Shopbop - ummm Happy New Year To Us!  

How are you bringing in 2013? I love hearing everyone's plans! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think