Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Breakup Black

Dress: Forever21 | Booties: Rag & Bone | Jacket: Zara | Jewelry: gorjana

I just wanted to take a second to apologize for my huge lack in posting lately. I've always tried to walk a fine line in how much of my personal life I share on Trinkets & Trends but I've come to realize that sometimes it's ok to open up a little more than I might be comfortable with here because you might be going through the same or similar events. 

Sometimes, life happens and it completely catches you off guard. People come in and out of your life for a reason - as they say, they're either a blessing or a lesson. Well, I've been dealing with losing someone that played a huge part in my life and starting over has proven a bit more difficult than I could imagine. While I understand that everything happens for a reason and that the person that you thought was going to be in your life forever isn't always that person for you, it never makes it easier to deal with. 

With that said, there are going to be a few changes here at T&T - my photographer being one of them :) Bare with me as I lean on my friends and family to help me with my photos & my blog. I promise I will not give this project up - it has introduced me to some amazing people that I am forever grateful for.  

So, here's to everyone's next chapter! Cheers

'As time goes on you'll understand. What lasts, lasts; what doesn't, doesn't. Time solves most things. And what time can't solve, you have to solve yourself.'

xx
...

1 comment:

Don't be shy, tell me what you think