Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome to Wonderland (PR)

So excited to share this post with you guys! I know it's kind of small - I tried and tried to make it bigger but Photoshop is not liking me today! :)

Anyways, I was so excited to have the opportunity to visit Wonderland PR in Sydney last week. They rep some of my new fave Aussie brands like Toi et Moi, Elliatt, Mad Love & Valley Eyewear - just to name a few. I fell in love all over again with Autumn/Winter (Australia is a season ahead of us so they're enjoying their Summer heat and gearing up for colder weather) - mustards & warm oranges, cobalt blues & leather details, moto inspired booties & so much more. 

You guys have to check out Wonderland PR's site & all the amazing brands they rep - you can even find a few of them in the States on Shopbop & Revolve...you know where I'll be shopping for some of these bad boys!

Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves // peace & love! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think