Friday, March 29, 2013

Bring on Spring

Sweater: Gap (old, love this style here) | Shorts: One Teaspoon | Sneakers: Pour La Victoire | Jewelry: gorjana

There's something about balancing out short shorts with a big chunky sweater - it's like the mullet of changing seasons. Spring on top, Summer on the bottom. Throw in some fierce leopard sneakers and you're ready to hit the streets. 

So I scored these One Teaspoon beauties at their warehouse sale when I was in Oz a couple of weeks ago and I am kicking myself for not buying more! Seriously, the best purchase I've made for Summer thus far - they're so comfortable and too easy to dress up. I've been caught throwing a blazer and some delicate heels over them for a more dressy look. 

How do you dress up casual pieces in your wardrobe?

Happy Friday, love muffins!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think