Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Black, Army & Nude

Bodysuit: American Apparel  | Pants: Grab Denim (old, love these harem styles here, here & here for Spring/Summer) | Blazer: Grab Denim | Heels: Cole Haan | Necklace: Forever21 | Rings: gorjana

I am always thinking about comfort when I put my outfits together - even when I have to dress up a little more. Yesterday, I was down in San Diego for some meetings and I knew denim just wasn't going to cut it so I reached for these slouchy but totally light weight pants. Because there's so little shape to these bad boys, I knew I had to keep it tight on top so my American Apparel bodysuit was the perfect match. 

In other news, can this coastal weather figure it out and heat up already? I'm so sick of being teased with 70+ degree weather & then a week of 64 degrees...what is going on, huh?

Hope you're having a Happy Hump Day!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think