Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dress Me

1. Bless'ed are the Meek // Natural Forms Dress
2. Clover Canyon // Endless Summer Dress
3. For Love & Lemons // Camillia Maxi Dress
5. Bless'ed are the Meek // Holy Smoke Dress
7. Pencey Standard // Open Back Dress

I've got a fever and the only thing that can cure it is some amazing print mini (and some maxi) dresses! I am so excited because it finally feels like Spring has sprung and I'm ready to throw my jeans in the back of my closet and bust out my printed tops, short shorts & fun dresses. Who's with me?

Just a few pieces I'm loving at the moment. I think 80% of my Spring/Summer wishlist is dresses - I'm drying to diversify my closet a little bit.

What are you guys lusting after this season?!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think