Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coachillin'

One Piece: One Teaspoon (old, love these styles here, here & here) | Shorts: Rose Bowl Flea | Boots: Rag & Bone | Jewelry: gorjana

Even though I am not going to Coachella this year, I still like to find inspiration in all the music festival build up. 

I bought this one piece (it's actually a swim suit !!) at the One Teaspoon sample sale in Sydney when I was there last month and this is pretty much exactly how I pictured wearing it - with high rise cutoffs and some boots. The crochet details in the front & deep U back are perfect enough to carry any outfit so I tried to keep the rest of it pretty simple and basic. I'm even thinking about switching the cutoffs out for skinny jeans when the Summer starts fading into Fall. 

Who is going to Coachella this weekend? I can't wait to see all the photos that are sure to be filling up my Instagram feed this weekend & next! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think