Thursday, April 25, 2013

On Duty

Top: Forever21 (old, similar styles here, here & here) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny (old, love these similar styles here, here & here) | Boots: rag & bone | Necklace: Forever21 | Rings: gorjana & Luv AJ

Sorry for my lack in posting lately - I've had so much going on with just too little time to take photos :( Don't worry, I'm headed to the desert this weekend & will be documenting all my Stagecoach outfits so stay tuned for next week!

Just a simple outfit for running around LA yesterday - skinny jeans paired with my rag & bone beauties have been my go to since this weather decided to significantly drop in temperature! Can't wait to get to Palm Springs so I can finally wear my Summer staples again! 

Hope you all are having an awesome week! P.S. more details to come but don't forget to sign up for Sofia by ViX's newsletter - you could win some stunning suits, get exclusive deals & help me become their brand ambassador for a year! Use this link and don't be shy in spreading the word :) (you can copy and paste this link - http://shout.lt/hnq9 - to use & share too! )

xx
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think