Friday, March 22, 2013

Throwback Denim

Jacket: Zara | Tank: Forever21 | Jeans:  7 For All Mankind (old, similar styles here, here & here) | Heels: Cole Haan | Jewelry: gorjana

First off - Happy Friday! I've been so busy with work and play that I feel like this week just totally flew by. Anyone else?

I wanted to apologize for my lack of posting - between work, moving and a broken camera, getting posts done has proven to be much more difficult than expected. My Nikon has totally stopped focusing on anything so I'm worried I might have to buy a new one :( and I've been left alternating between my parent's camera or my iPhone for photos. Hopefully I can get that all organized this weekend and next week in between moving and work - oh, life!

So as you can see, these jeans are like 3 sizes too big for me bit I'm totally loving it! They're my new Skinny Boyfriends jeans - love pairing them with a delicate heel and a tighter top to help balance off their baggy, slouchy goodness! Are you bringing any old denim back into your wardrobe shuffle?

Cheers to the weekend!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think