Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Greenlee Swim


Finally, I am getting this bad boy up on the blog to share with you guys! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I had the opportunity to meet the amazing gal behind the suit a couple of weeks ago and have just fallen in love with her and the rest of the Greenlee team!

Not only do the suits fit like a glove but they are environmentally friendly too - little recycled bikini anyone? Yes, this suit is made completely of recycled nylon...can you believe it?

I'm usually one to lean towards tie side bottom but I can't get enough of these Euro shorts. They're low rise, have some ruching in the back and are cut so they perfectly frame your bum...perfect to show off that little junk in the trunk! 

Head over to Molly Brown's for more cuts and colors! Plus, there's so much more in store from them later this year!

Happy Hump Day!

xx
...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think