Friday, July 19, 2013

Pink Sunnies

Tank: Sauce (similar style here, more fun tanks here) | Bra: Gap | Shorts: Sanctuary | Jacket: Zara | Sandals: Elizabeth & James (old, my favorites from this season here, here & here)

You guys saw me sport the pant version of these bad boys on Monday but these shorts are amazing in their own right. Obviously, I already love the print but the cut & fit is just perfect - especially for those casual weekend days when all you really want to reach for are sandals. I am obsessed with pairing army greens with bright colors - this is kind of a double dose (the tank & bra) but you only live once, right?!

Hope you guys are as excited for this weekend as I am - packing up some friends & the pup and hitting the campgrounds...yup, this little lady is going camping! Follow me on Instagram for all my trip photos :)

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think