Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wrap Dress

Dress: Parker (old print, similar styles here, here & here) | Shoes: Zara

I think I've mentioned before that I'm trying to add more dresses to my closet and I am so happy I can now claim this beauty as one of mine! I have always been in love with Parker & their feminine silhouettes covered in trendy yet fun prints. I scored this beauty on sale at Saks & even bought another one in the same style, just different print - I'll post later :)

This dress is perfect for now and can easily be taken into Fall. I love that I can wear it to work, dress it down with flat sandals & throw a leather jacket over it for cooler Fall / Winter months. 

What do you guys think? Are you as big a fan as I am of Parker?

xx
...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think