Friday, July 5, 2013

Southwest Ruffle

Bikini, Bag & Bracelet: Sofia by Vix

I hope you guys had an amazing July 4th! What did you all do? I was bouncing around Newport with some friends from school and had a blasty blast! 

As you might already know, I was a Brand Ambassador for Sofia by ViX awhile back. I absolutely loved working with them and they were sweet enough to send me this bathing beauty - their Southwestern Ruffle bikini

There's nothing to not like about this suit - the pattern is amazing, the ruffles give it a little extra playfulness that I'm not used to (but still love) & the colors are going really well with my Summer tan I've got going on. 

Anyways, hope you're all recovering on a beach somewhere from yesterday's festivities...you know where I'll be! 

xx
...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think