Thursday, October 28, 2010

Black Out

{Acne Fle Cuts 2 Skinny Jeans}

{ASOS Lace Up Knee Biker Skinny Jeans}

{Charley 5.0 3 Way Zip Denim Leggings}

{Forever21 Knit Panel Jeggings}

{Rich & Skinny Legacy Zip Legging}

{Superfine Leather Super Swirl Jeans}
We see them everywhere and they have definitely become our go-to jeans- models, editors, designers, stylists and everyday fashionistas are turing to their skinny black jeans. There is no doubt about it, the black skinny has become the new "it" jean.

I've come up with a few of my top favs for the season. Let's be real, you can never have too many jeans, too many skinny jeans or too many black garments! I guess that's what makes these pants our closet staple- they are the perfect combination of all things we love. A simple skinny jean is great, but I have really had my eye on details this season so why stop at my jeans? I am absolutely obsessed with the leather/denim combo and these Superfine Super Swirl Jeans make my heart swoon. The lace-up detail on the ASOS pair is amazing too!

What is your go-to jean style this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think