Thursday, October 21, 2010

Miu Miu


{Miu Miu}

I have been known to get jittery, flustered, short of breath and display other symptoms that are usually experienced on a first date, during a public speech or the first day of school for an item of clothing- purses, jeans, coats, etc. Well, these shoes get my heart going more than any other article of clothing has in a while. 
Honestly, if I could, I would settle down with these shoes. Ok, I think I'm going a bit over board, but you get my drift...

I love the random assortment of prints that come on the shoes. Each print evokes a different sense of style and drastically changes an outfit. To make these shoes even more dangerous to my wallet, they are a classic style and have the potential to be worn for years to come!

Oy vey.

2 comments:

  1. Oh god I love Miu Miu shoes. That bird print is so divine. They have that element of quirky without being a versatile shoe. I wish I could afford some!

    http://under-over-exposed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think