Monday, November 8, 2010

Black Lace






{Cameron Russel for Numero via Fashion Gone Rogue}
Black lace is everywhere this season and I am definitely not complaining. The perfect fabric to add a bit of edge, girly or rock and roll to any outfit, lace can be worn so many different ways. Not sure how to where it, where to wear it or what to wear it with? Well, luckily Who What Wear did all the work for you and featured 'Black Lace: Runway to Real Way' this morning!

What do you think of lace this season? Is it a do or a don't? I'm thinking it's a major do and you better jump on the bandwagon pronto!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of it.. on other people :)
    I'm not brave enough to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am totally obsessed with black lace. I swear everytime I see it, I buy it!!
    These pics are beautiful!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw StellaPreston, try it! You don't have to get too crazy with it..even lace accessories could be a good place to start. Maybe tights?
    Lady Lipstick, I'm in the same boat- I'm like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to black lace!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think