Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Style

{J. Crew Aberdeen Distressed Leather Jacket $595; T by Alexander Wang $76; Elizabeth and James Mason Leather Pumps $375; 3.1 Phillip Lim Rosey Stud-Embellished Clutch $425; Marc by Marc Jacobs Slouchy Pants $230}
It's almost Thanksgiving and I am so excited! I think this is quite possibly my fav holiday...any excuse to have a full blown food fest is A OK in my book. As everyone knows, the key to dressing for your Thanksgiving feast is an elastic band. So, I created my Tgiving outfit based on the waistline and these Marc by Marc Jacobs slouchy pants are perfect. Elastic waist? Yup! Slouchy? Yup! Provide comfort for the inevitable food-induced nap on the couch post feast? Yup! Once you've figured out the bottoms, the rest of the 'fit is really quite easy. We go pretty casual here for our festivities so a simple t-shirt and leather jacket will do just fine.

Peace, love and pumpkin cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think