Monday, November 22, 2010

Parisian



{Cole Haan Sandals}
Bought these beauts today! Love love love them. I feel like they are so totally classic and channel the Parisian in me....oui, non? Anywho, definitely going to be wearing these for seasons and years to come, I know it! I see myself rocking these with a belted vintage dress, cardigan or tough leather jacket (depending on what mood I'm in) and a fantastic purse.
Honestly can't wait for Black Friday! Even though I usually don't end up buying anything because I get so overwhelmed by the crowds, getting up early and going shopping with my sister and mamma has been a tradition of ours for years...tradition is tradition is tradition! Gosh, I love that shopping is a tradition in our fam! Thanks for the shopping gene Mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think