Monday, November 1, 2010

Combat Boots



{Sweater: Forever21; Tank: Target; Shorts: Les Halles; Boots: Zara}
I celebrated Halloween Friday night in Newport Beach and boy oh boy were there some amazing costumes out and about! Unfortunately, I didn't put as much effort into my costumes this year as I would have liked and played it safe by going as a Goth on Friday and an Army Personnel on Saturday (like I said, nothing special). Despite this simple costumes, I had an AMAZING time this year and even got to spend Saturday night in Downtown San Diego with some of my closest friends from university!

Before I drove down to San Diego on Saturday, I rode a tandem bike around Newport and got to take in the gorgeous beach! Even though it was a little windy, the weather was perfect! I made a huuuuge fashion faux pas though and wore my combat boots to the beach ala Justin Bobby from The Hills! Ummm which is worse? The fact that I wore my combat boots to the beach or the fact that I know Justin Bobby on The Hills did the same thing? Not my proudest moment.

What did everyone do for Halloween? I'm dying to see some amazing pics from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think