Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Cardigan: c/o Michael Stars | Cami: Banana Republic (similar style here)  |  Jeans: J Brand |  Heels: Sam Edelman (old, I'm totally obsessed with these beauties)  |  Bag: Louis Vuitton  |  Necklace: gorjana | Bracelets: gorjana (here & here)  |  Rings: gorjana (here & here)

When a big box with some Michael Stars goodies showed up on my doorstep Monday, it was hard to contain my excitement... And then I opened the box and there was no holding back! This leather drape cardigan is going to be my bestie this Fall/Winter. I'm obsessed with the drape and softness of the whole piece - perfect for traveling too! 

Pardon my dancing shot above. We went down the peninsula last night for a friend's birthday dinner and they had Twist & Shout playing as we were taking photos. Needless to say, I twisted....nothing like an impromptu DP (that's Dance Party to all those wondering)!

Happy Halloween - what are you dressing up as today?

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think